- Develop testing applications for inspecting semi-conductors
- Design printed circuit boards
- Produce boards, equipment and jigs for inspecting semi-conductors
- Program development taking into account mass production environment and mass production costs
- Flexible support for debugging (onsite/offsite) to suit customers' needs
- Support all items from single-sided analog boards to large-scale multi-layered circuit boards
- Mount all types of general-purpose module circuit boards and chip parts (handled by staff qualified in electronic component assembly)
- Provide total support featuring everything from pattern design to component procurement, mounting and testing.
- Implement lead-free solder mounting in compliance with environmental directives (RoHS). Shikino High-Tech has acquired the ISO14001 certification.
Test board design
We have received orders from the leading domestic and overseas manufacturers and have amassed design achievements with all types of boards from single-sided analog circuit boards to large-scale multi-layered circuit boards.
＜Support various printed circuit boards＞
- Wafer testing circuit boards
- Testing module circuit boards,
- Final testing circuit boards
- Testing device circuit boards
- Performance boards
Test board mounting
As well as surface mounting, our highly-skilled technicians promise you a high standard of quality with complex manual solder mounting.
All types of general-purpose module circuit boards and chip component mounting (handled by staff qualified in electronic component assembly)
＜Support manual soldering work for various cases＞
- Produce semi-conductor final testing boards
- Specialized boards, IC socket jigs, etc.
- All types of general-purpose module circuit boards
- Chip mounting
Semiconductor testing equipment and jig production
Development of testing applications
We also offer support for newly developed product types, simultaneous testing
applications and conversion of testing equipment.
- Support both wafer testing and final testing
- Reduce operation time by combining testing leads for reducing costs
- Provide flexible onsite/offsite support in accordance with environmental considerations or customers' specific conditions and needs.
Application development based around analog devices
- Support featuring various testing criteria such as DC measurement and AC measurement (e.g., frequency response, noise, crosstalk and logic testing)
Click here for the compatible devices and our achivements