1. Basic Policy for Personal Information Protection
Shikino High-Tech Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes that the careful handling
and protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information") is necessary
for gaining the trust of its customers. Therefore, the Company shall strive for the protection of personal
information following the basic policy below:
1. The Company shall comply with the "Obligations of a Personal Information Handling Business Operator"
as set forth in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
2. The Company shall develop and operate "Practice Standards of Handling Personal Information" and shall
prevent the Personal Information from unauthorized access, leak and loss.
For full implementation of the above, the Company shall also provide in-house education to those who work
for the Company (including full time employees, contract employees, part-time employees), its directors,
auditors, dispatched employees and others.
3. The Company shall examine the effectiveness of the protection of the Personal Information by audits and
shall strive to continuously improve its protection level.
2. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
1. Customers' Personal Information
The objectives for the Company using the Personal Information for its business activities are listed below:
(1) Response to customers
① Response to enquires and their recording
② Response to repairs /surveys of products and their recording
(2) Development of new products
① Implementation of questionnaire survey of development of new products, and tabulating / analyzing its results
② Preparation of statistic data
③ Planning for new products
(3) Provide information through direct mail, e-mail, etc.
① Provide the plans and information (including sending catalogues) related to the products / services of the Company
② Provide the information related to exhibition / questionnaire survey
① Hold business discussion / meeting with / notify to customers
② Management of booking/ history of visitors to the plants, etc. of the Company
③ Provide information to / notify contact person of customers
④ Perform the businesses consigned by customers
2. Applicants for Employment and Recruitment of Workers.
Personal Information of Retired Employees
(1) Provide information to /notify applicants for employment and recruitment of workers
(including applicants for internship), and others related thereto
(2) Provide information to /notify retired employees
3. Provision of Personal Information
1. The Company will never provide your Personal Information to any third party, except for the following cases:
(1) With your consent
(2) Provided by laws and regulations
(3) Necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
(4) When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of the Personal Information within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(5) Where it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governments or public organizations or parties
entrusted by national or local governments or public organizations in performing their legal duties, and
where it is feared that obtaining prior consent from the customer might obstruct the execution of the said duties
1. Please note that in order to take appropriate actions, the Company may record the contents of your inquiry.
toward the protection of Personal Information, or to correspond to revision of law and other regulations.
5. Inquiry Office related to Personal Information Protection
1. If you wish your Personal Information to be disclosed, corrected, not to be used any more or made any deletion, etc.,
please contact the Company's following inquiry office.
General Affairs Section, General Affairs Department of Administrative Division
Inquiry by e-mail：email@example.com
Support & Contact