- Offer custom lens development
- Carry out entrusted module development based around image processing.
- Offer ASIC development to allow product differentiation.
- Provide total support for everything from specification design to substrate mounting.
Reliability and security based on our excellent track record
Focusing on custom cameras and image processing modules, we offer everything from design and development to substrate mounting.
|Compact camera module||Biometric identification
|High-speed data transfer
Click here for our achievements
High technical capability and reliable support
- Specification design and system design
- Circuit design and artwork design
- FPGA design (Verilog-HDL and VHDL), ASIC development (digital/ analog LSIs)
- Development of firmware and application software
- Development of customized lenses
- High-quality manufacturing system implemented by our domestic factories in Japan
- Employees who have passed certification tests on electronic component assembly skills or on JAXA-certified micro-soldering skills (JAXA: Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Technical support provided by engineers specializing in cameras, in addition to those specializing in hardware, software, or LSI
- Quality assurance system by our quality control department
Support for flexible customization
- Handle prototype production and small-lot batch production.
- Offer housing design and production.
- Take on design work at any phase in the process
ZUKEN CR5000, PADS Power-PCB system, Mentor Expedition PCB and Cadlus
Automatic paste printing machines: Horizon02i (510 × 508 × 6.0 mm) and ELA264 (510 × 508 × 6.0 mm)
Mounter: MY-15 (620 × 750 × 6.0 mm)
Reflow furnace (forced convection): NV-12N (457 × 470 × 1.6 mm)
Reflow furnace (hot air on upper surface and far infrared rays on lower surface): NRY-550PW-7 (510 × 610 × 6.0 mm)
Automatic jet solder bath: YSM-813DS (350 × 610 × 1.6 mm)
Automatic static solder bath: UDS-500L (500 × 610 × 1.6 mm)